One Day Enneagram Retreat - Feeling & Healing Relationships
Time & Location
About the Event
Feeling and Healing - Your Relationships and The Enneagram
Yoga – Coaching – Meditation – Nature – Awakening
At Kodama Treehouse Retreat, Holgate, NSW 2250
"Are you ready to bring deep feeling and healing to your relationships?"
"To have a depth of knowing and connecting with another that you’ve never had before?"
THE ONE DAY RETREAT EXPERIENCE
Woven into this one day retreat journey are Enneagram experiential workshops, nurturing flow yoga, healing yin yoga, developmental coaching, facilitated conversation, meditation, pranayama, nature immersion and relaxation. The Enneagram is a map of human nature experienced through nine distinct personality types that describe how we think, feel, act and how we stand in relation with others and the world.
THE ENNEAGRAM AND YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
The Enneagram will help you bring deep understanding and compassion for those you're in relationship with - whether that be romantically, a friend, work colleague or family member. As a map of human nature, The Enneagram is a pathway for bringing compassion, empathy and curiosity to our relating, by helping us understand the needs and perspectives of others. The Enneagram deepens our awareness of the social, communication and conflict styles of other Enneagram types in relation to our own. THIS can truly bring profound healing, bonding and acceptance to our relationships.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR ONE DAY RETREAT
• A blissful, transformative day of scheduled activities set at the stunning Kodama Retreat, including:
• 2 x Yoga & Meditation classes – 1 x yin, 1 x gentle flow
• Transformational coaching workshops and facilitation
• NB: Each Guest receives a retreat ‘Healing and Feeling - Your Relationships and The Enneagram" take home workbook to complete during the workshops
• 1 x Closing Ceremony, where we create a powerful space to take the Retreat learnings forward and apply to our Lives
• All classes and workshops are held inside our beautiful yoga & workshop space, nestled deep in nature at Kodama
• Access during free time to Kodama’s 6 acres, plus hammocks, daybeds, secret garden, bush walks
• Complimentary teas and filtered rain water
• Options available to stay at Kodama Retreat Contact Louise directly for pricing and more info on this.
10.00am Welcome, introductions and grounding meditation
10.30am Healing your Relationships with the Wisdom of The Enneagram
11.00am Yin yoga Session – Feeling into our heart space
11.45am Break and refresh
12.00pm Communication styles in Relationship
- A deeper and accurate understanding of how we relate with others
- What do we pay attention to? What do we avoid?
- How does our need for security influence our relating?
- Our ‘Type’: Strengths, challenges and developmental opportunities
1.45pm Healing and Feeling - Learning to love through mind, body and heart
- Relating and loving through our centres of expression
- Which centres of expression do we pay attention to? Which ones do we under-value?
- How do we express our love differently in different relationships?
3.00pm Gentle Flow Yoga Session – Healing through movement
4.00pm Integration of Wisdom, summary and guided meditation
4.45pm Retreat Close
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER ABOUT RELATING WITH OTHERS
-How you use language, body and emotional tone to relate with others. -How others experience your relating style – how does your relating style bring you closer to others or close you off. How your need for security influences how you relate with others. -What you pay attention to in relationships and what you avoid. Understand why. -How you express your love through mind, body and heart. What do you preference? What can you integrate more of?
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER ABOUT YOURSELF
- A deeper awareness of your relating language and how it reveals itself emotionally and behaviourally -Greater flexibility on being able to adapt your relating style to others in a way that fosters deep connection, understanding and compassion - An understanding of how to integrate your mind, body and heart centres to create a more holistic expression of love - A more authentic way of relating whether that be romantically, with a friend, work colleague or family member. Practices for integrating your learnings.
HERE'S WHAT PARTICIPANTS HAD TO SAY
"Thank you Louise and Anne for a beautifully and skilfully facilitated day, full of calm reflection, challenging insights and wonderful epiphanies. All wrapped up in a beautiful hug of meditation, yin yoga, essential oils and kind, respectful non judgmental participants who shared so openly and honestly. The day has been a gentle walk into me. I discovered hidden parts of myself without judgement. I learnt so much about other types of people and their personalities. I will now be able to say 'no' instead of 'yes' and will be able to face conflict. Thank you all for a fabulous day." Wendy Ballard, 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
"Life changing - is how I would describe the One Day Enneagram Retreat 'Explore yourself & Free yourself. I've doubted myself for a long time and this is the start of a new me and a new understanding of myself. I now have CLARITY on who, what, why I am who I am. I also feel COURAGEOUS and speaking up in the group gave me confidence." Con Mitsou - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
"A safe and enlightening journey on the road to further understanding and growth. I now have tools to take with me to integrate into my life and relationships. I now recognise that my fear of conflict can mess with my equilibrium and authenticity. I also see that my inability to say 'no' leads to an unhealthy unbalanced me that impacts those around me. Thank you for the Enneagram teachings." Kerry Bower - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
"A great self-exploratory day away from chaos. The retreat day was full of easy to understand information on the Enneagram personality types. I learnt more about the reasoning behind my thoughts. As I start to understand more about my inner world, I start to heal and grow. " Jessica O'Meara - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
"I am now aware of the hidden aspects of my personality. The more aware I become of myself, the more I grow. 'Explore yourself and Free yourself' retreat was a journey into self and others to learn and embrace how to be our authentic selves. I learnt how to work on my strengths and turn my weaknesses into strengths. The day retreat showed me how to see these qualities in others and how to communicate with others effectively. I now see that we're all not very different, and that we're all experiencing a battle inside, so kindness is key." Michael Edwards - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
" The day retreat was a great tool for personal insight and for opening into deep group sharing and discussion. I have been reminded to look after myself and be true to myself. I also feel more compassion for others from this experience in understanding we all have different personality types " Rebecca Caine - 'Explore Yourself & Free Yourself' 2019 attendee
PRICING AND BOOKING:
Early bird pricing until Sun Feb 29th: $150
Full pricing will go up Mon Mar 1st : $180
Kodama, Luxury Treehouse Retreat, Holgate, NSW 2250 (an easy 1.5 hours north of Sydney)
Sun May 17th 2020 10am - 5pm
If required, accommodation can be arranged night before or after retreat day at Kodama - contact Louise directly firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR ONE DAY RETREAT HOSTS:
Louise is the founder and owner of www.louisewalker.com.au and based on the Central Coast at Kodama Retreat. As a Developmental and Meta Coach and Master NLP Practitioner, Louise offers transformational coaching programs, in which she empowers her clients to embrace change and transform their lives, as they identify what's holding them back from living their highest potential.
Louise is also an experienced yoga and meditation teacher, specialising in running unique, 'Immersion Retreats' in Australia and overseas. She's passionate about creating unforgettable retreat experiences involving coaching, yoga and meditation that heal and transform guests.
Anne is the founder of Red Leaf Studio – http://www.redleafstudio.com.au/
As a Developmental Coach, Integrative Enneagram Practitioner and Master NLP Practitioner, Anne works with individuals and teams who are ready to step into their fullest potential and live and relate with purpose. Anne holds a space for self-expression and exploration where clients are empowered to let go of unresourceful ways of being and access new ways of sensing, thinking and engaging. Anne will challenge you compassionately to be more, to own your power and transform your potential into reality. Combined with her extensive commercial and executive leadership experience spanning over 20 years Anne uses contemporary evidence-based developmental frameworks to create a unique developmental coaching experience that facilitates a shift from the inside-out in attitude, thought and action.
- Early Bird$150+$3.75 Service fee$150+$3.75 Service fee0$0
- Full Price$180+$4.50 Service fee$180+$4.50 Service fee0$0