Parenting Circle: Helping Your Child Cope With Changing Routines
Time & Location
About the Event
Parents Leading Parenting Circles - Move from surviving to thriving in family, work and relationships
Learn some simple yet profoundly powerful steps that can make a big difference to your parenting experience. Come and join us for our next Parenting Circle: Helping Your Child Cope With Changing Routines.
- In a routine that you know needs to change but it feels daunting?
- You've tried 'EVERYTHING' and 'NOTHING' is working?
- You feel like the 'daily juggle' is getting out of control?
Outcomes you can expect to gain from this parenting circle include:
- Confidently support your child and yourself through changing routines and transitions
- Be more in control and organised so you can take action with confidence
What you will learn:
- Understand what's beneath the resistance to change
- Coping strategies for changing routines
- A step-by-step process for taking action
Come along and join us and interact live online with other like-minded parents
Saturday August 28th, 2021, 9:30am - 10:30am AEST
- Parenting Circle$0$00$0