Parenting & Communicating With Emotional Awareness
Time & Location
About the event
Parenting & Communicating With Emotional Awarenes
Thursday June 25, 2020
10.00am – 10.30am AEST
Ever tried to hide your emotions? Suppress them? Reject them? Not so easy hey! That’s because emotion is the energy generated in our body when we feel meaning. It is what we experience when our internal expectations and understandings differ to what we experience in the outside world. This is how we create emotion.
Yes! Because you create your meaning, you create your emotions. You are the architect of your emotional experience. The emotions that seem to happen to you are actually made by you. As adults, we are inherently responsible for our emotions. We are the mirror by which our children develop their capacity for emotional awareness. That’s why as parents, communicating and relating with emotional awareness is key.
In our online mini-workshop: Parenting and Communicating With Emotional Awareness, you will learn:
- The importance of communicating with emotional awareness when parenting
- How to bring understanding and acceptance to your emotional state
- How to access more resourceful parenting states, even in the most trying of times
- How your own emotional awareness can support your child’s development
- Free online mini-workshop$0$00$0