VITALITY - A Leadership Program for Women Wanting to Thrive in Complexity
Time & Location
About the Event
An accelerated development program that reveals how our relationship with self determines how we relate and lead others in times of rapid change.
To grow your capability as an authentic leader, with the confidence to disrupt the status quo, and embrace courage, connection and compassion to drive systemic change.
This program is all about mutual learning across peers and networks to further awaken and embed new ways of seeing, thinking, and leading.
YOU WILL ACHIEVE THIS BY:
- Engaging in learning practices from the inside-out
- Deepening awareness to your current way of leading
- Exploring what gets in the way of doing what you are called to serve
- Letting go of control and leaning into the discomfort of ‘not knowing’
- Building your perspective capacity to better respond to polarities and difference
- Connecting with organisational purpose and meaning
- Establishing new ways of leading in complexity and accelerated change.
You are a woman wanting to thrive in complexity. You may be a current or emerging leader or an individual contributor
- You have or are about to step into a bigger, more purposeful role and wish to feel ready and empowered to make a difference
- You want to build your capacity for high performance physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually to lead in new ways.
- You want to learn the skills to let go, delegate and trust self and others more.
- You feel the call to share your voice, challenge the status quo and prioritise self-care.
- You have a strong desire to strengthen your relationships across boundaries to enable systemic change.
- You are ready, willing and able to commit to group work and 1:1 coaching that will give you clarity, resilience and agency to make a difference.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- This program is delivered over six modules (three hours each) supplemented by online resources, experiential practices, and an alumni networking community.
- Participants can opt to include three, one hour 1:1 coaching sessions delivered throughout the program
- Delivered by two expert facilitators with an intimate group of twelve participants
- Program content is drawn from contemporary evidence-based frameworks including adult and leadership development theory, positive psychology, systems thinking, mindfulness and neuroscience.
DATES: 3 hour modules 8.30am - 11.30am
- Wednesday 11 March 2020
- Wednesday 25 March 2020
- Wednesday 6 May 2020
- Wednesday 3 June 2020
- Wednesday 1 July 2020
- Wednesday 5 August 2020
Nicole is a strategic thought leader who catalyses change and transformation across large and complex organisations. Her focus is to partner with leadership teams to accelerate the execution of the organisation’s strategy and transformation agenda. She has over 20 years experience working in high performing environments in professional and AXS listed organisations building a one team culture.
Having held commercial and executive leadership roles Anne understands the challenges leaders face in todays changing world. Using her expertise in adult development, Anne facilitates current and aspiring leaders to cultivate their potential for generative transformation. Her focus is to accelerate the capacity of leaders and their teams to thrive in complexity and rapid change
m: 0438 265 650
m: 0408 285 110